Peggy Lang: book writer, storyteller
The keys to success in any industry are hard work and a little luck. Often, getting started involves finding an industry veteran to guide and mentor you.
Peggy is a dedicated editor and mentor. She has helped many writers reach their full potential. She has helped many companies connect with their audiences.
Peggy has produced just about every kind of prose, including web copy, novels, memoirs, screenplays, and textbooks.
- The Maverick and the Machine, Governor Dan Walker Tells His Story, won a Best Memoir award in 2008 and received a Certificate of Excellence from the Illinois State Historical Society. The story is interesting and the book tells it well.
- Her thriller, Assassin’s Game, also co-authored with former Governor Dan Walker, won the San Diego Book Award for Best Action Suspense Thriller.
- Out of the Transylvania Night was nominated for a Pulitzer Prize.
- Diary of a Beverly Hills Matchmaker is described by reviewers as “hilarious,” “witty,” and “smart.”
For many years, Peggy was a writing teacher. She was affiliated with UCSD and three respected writers’ organizations:
- The La Jolla Writers’ Conference
- The Orange County Southern California Writers’ Association
- San Diego Writers’ Ink
Peggy added expertise and care to their curricula.
Work with Peggy
With all of that experience under her belt, Peggy can help you accomplish your storytelling goals. She can coach you to completion of your memoir, or turn your business story into an engaging narrative that helps you connect with customers. Peggy has a proven track record of success. As a writer herself, she knows just how meaningful any writing enterprise can be. As an editor, ghostwriter, and former teacher, she knows how to help you reach your objectives.
Peggy specializes in:
- Case studies framed as stories
- Full-length biographies
- Executive bios
- Customer profiles
Some of the published books that Peggy Lang has authored, co-authored, ghost-authored, edited or contributed to.